Monday, February 6, 2012

The first month

Overall this first month has been amazing, I truly believe I am blessed with everything that has been happening. I knew right away that moving down here I would be surrounded with great people because of my roommate.  Living together has been nothing but great, and it's gotten even better because we recently moved into our 2 bedroom apartment last week.  We jammed 2 queen sized beds into a 1 bedroom for a month, and somehow made it work and never fought.



While moving, we met our neighbors, who we love and hang out with all the time now. (we also in the process of stealing their adorable puppy Henry).

When I moved down here I had a part time job lined up with Fastenal, but knew I needed to land a full time job fast.  Not even a week of being in Louisville, I got a call for an interview with the company Lifetouch, and within a few days I got a call saying I got the job! So here I am training to be the manager of a photography studio.  It's been great, but oh man is it stressful and overwhelming.  It's so much information learning not only how to be an associate, but also a photographer and manager. I am loving the opportunity though and I am putting everything I have into it.



No comments:

Post a Comment